Saturday, 13 May 2017

People I Would Love To Meet

Hey!
A few weeks ago, I shared part of my long Travel Bucket List and today I am going to share with you some of the people I would love to meet. Of course, this is post could go on for days so I had to shorten it to 7 but in the future I might do a part two to this.

Image result for emma blackery
Source

Emma Blackery

Emma Blackery is a talented YouTuber and singer-songwriter She is so inspirational and just speaks the truth about life and all that goes on. I enjoy watching her videos especially when I am having a bad day as she is funny and completely down to earth. She has a show in Dublin at the end of the month but I can't go and I am devastated.

Your Photo
Source

Ailbhe Woods

Ailbhe is one of my blogging friends that also from Ireland. I don't remember exactly when I found her blog in late 2015 but it was a good while before I ever began talking to her via Twitter and Snapchat. She is such a wonderful person and I don't know how she keeps on top of everything between blogging, college and everything else. I am envious of her Snapchat, go follow her @ailbhe_woods, she does amazing GRWMs and has such interesting adventures. 

The DeFranco Family

I started watching The Philip DeFranco Show last Summer and I found out that his wife Lindsey does vlogs. I am normally not the person who watches vlogs but these are so cute. Their son Trey who is three is the cutest little fellow ever and Lindsey is pregnant with baby number two. I love how real they are with what's going on in their lives, if they don't want to vlog they don't and I respect that. If they ever come to Ireland for a show I will definitely be going.

Welcome!
Source

Guilianna McGinniss

Another one of my blogging pals, Guilianna is my first friend I ever made from blogging, I remember this as she was one of the first people to comment on my blog. Over the past two years, she has been amazing as a friend and as a fellow blogger. Her blog is awesome and makes Mondays a little less crappy for me as I know that when I go home I can read her most recent post. We have done 3 collabs together already. I would love to meet her but unfortunately we live a 7-hour flight away from each other but I hope in a few years time we might get to meet up.

J.K. Rowling

Another wonderful lady, I adore J.K. Rowling's story of how she came up with the idea of Harry Potter when she was struggling both financially and mentally and she built this empire from the ground up. I love that she kept going to book publishers and didn't stop as she believed her creation was worth it. I have been in the same room as J.K. Rowling before, my school choir sang for her at Christmas time in 2015. I didn't realise it was her but I hope if I was to meet her again that I could say hello.

Image result for ellen degeneres
Source

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres never fails to make me smile. She is a wonderfully positive and witty woman and I love how she came out as gay when it was dangerous to do so. She is an inspiration to everyone but especially the LGBT+ community. I don't know what I would do if I ever met her, to be honest I found probably cry.

Image result for jennifer rock the skin nerd
Source

Jennifer Rock AKA The Skin Nerd

This wonderful hooman has taken Ireland by storm since the start of the year. I did a review of her product the Cleanse Off Mitt a while ago and it is a great for removing makeup. Her Snapchat is interesting and informative about everything skincare. I have learned so much from her story about the importance of feeding your skin from within.

Who would you like to meet? Please let me know

Thanks for being awesome,


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god are you serious?! I'm dying to meet you too but you legit you put me in with such incredible people like wow, THANk YOU!!!
    Ailbhe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes am I!!! This list contains all incredible people including you.

      Delete